Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® Foam:
- Balls: 1” (10)
- Scrapbook Papers
- Acrylic Paint: Black
- Decorative Wire: Black
- Make It: Fun® Foam Cutter
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Paint the 1” balls black and let dry.
- Thread four of the balls onto a toothpick. Firmly press the balls together on the toothpick so they flatten together where they meet to create the solid body shape. Repeat this step using three balls each to create the bodies for the two smaller butterflies.
- Trace the wing templates onto the scrapbook papers and cut out to create three butterflies. Use the foam cutter to slice a thin channel about ¼” into each side of the bodies. Glue the wings into the channels to secure.
- Cut lengths of wire to create the antenna and glue in place on the head.