Candy Cane Stripe Wreath
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® CraftFōM®:
- Extruded Wreath: 16” Extruded Wreath - White
- 2” Wired, Stitched-Edge Felt Ribbon:
- Faux Pine Branches
- Small Ornaments - Red
- Craft Wire
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Wire Cutters
- Cut 7.5” lengths of red and white ribbon. Glue the lengths of ribbon side by side around the wreath. Follow the pattern of two red and one white. If the pattern does not match at the end, don’t worry, you can cover this with the bow.
- Make a six-loop bow with long tails. Secure the bow with wire and glue the bow to the top of the wreath. Cut a “V” shape into the ends of the ribbon tails. Glue small ornaments to the center of the bow. Glue pine branches come out from behind the bow to accent.
- Cut a length of ribbon and glue a loop to the back of the wreath for the hanger.