Candy Creature Topiaries
Skill Level: Beginner
- Make It: Fun® Foam Cutter or Serrated Knife
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Wrap all foam parts with tissue paper colors of your choice and glue to secure in place. Cut the 4” balls to fit inside the three pots. Wrap the three balls with black tissue paper and glue into the pots.
- Use straight pins to secure black licorice to the 6” and 9” cones and one of the 3” balls in a spiral pattern. Insert a wooden dowel through the center of the 3” ball and into the bottom of the 9” cone. Glue the opposite end of the dowel into the foam ball inside the pot. Place the 6” licorice topiary on a candle holder to display.
- Glue candies onto the 12” cone and the 3” ball starting at the bottom and working towards the top. Assemble onto a dowel as you did the black licorice topiary. Glue in place inside a pot.
- Glue candies onto the remaining 9” cone the same way. Insert a dowel into the bottom of the cone and insert into the last pot. Glue candies onto the remaining 6” cone and 5” ball and place them on the candle holders to display.
- Glue wiggle eyes to all topiaries to embellish.