Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® CraftFōM®:
- 6" Disc - White
- (3) 4" Discs - White
- (2) 4" Discs - White
- 14" Extruded Wreath - White
- Transparent Gift Wrap - Assorted Colors
- Striped Ribbon
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Cut pieces of the colored gift wrap big enough to wrap the discs and overlap by 1”. Be sure to leave enough on each side to twist the ends. Twist the ends, as shown, and secure them with a fishline. Trim the ends with scissors if needed.
- Glue one end of the striped ribbon to the back of the ring and begin wrapping the ribbon around, leaving about a 2” space between each wrap. Glue a loop of ribbon to the top of the wreath for a hanger.
- Arrange the candies into the center of the wreath overlapping one another, and secure with low-temp glue.