Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® Foam:
- One - 6 inch Disc;
- Three - 4 inch Discs
- Two - 3 inch Discs
- One - Extruded Ring, 14 inch
- Transparent Gift Wrap: Asst. Colors
- Striped Ribbon
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Cut pieces of the colored gift wrap big enough to wrap the discs and overlap by 1”. Be sure to leave enough on each side to twist the ends closed. Twist the ends, as shown, and secure with fishline. Trim the ends with scissors if needed.
- Glue one end of the striped ribbon to the back of the ring and begin wrapping the ribbon around leaving about a 2” space between each wrap. Glue a loop of ribbon to the top of the wreath for a hanger.
- Arrange the candies into the center of the wreath overlapping one another and secure with low-temp glue.