Candy Party Decor
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® Make It: Fun® Foam:
- Balls: 3”, 4”, and 5”
- Sixlets® Chocolates
- Rolo® Chocolates
- Ferrero Rocher® Chocolates
- Acrylic Paint: Bright Pink and Gold
- Decorative Container (optional)
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Paint Brush
- Newspaper or Drop Cloth
- Serrated Knife
- Cut a small amount off one side of the 5” ball. This will make a flat spot for the ball to sit while you are working. Paint the 5” ball gold and let dry. Paint the 4” and 3” ball pink and let dry.
- Be sure to use a low-temp glue gun as high-temp glue may melt candies. Glue the Sixlets® to the 3” ball side by side to completely cover the ball. Fit them together as close as possible for a uniform look.
- Glue the Rolo® chocolates to the 4” ball. Make sure that the entire bottom of the chocolate is covered by the foil. Adjust the wrapper as needed. Glue the Rolos onto the entire ball side by side. Tip: Place a small dot of glue onto the pink ball and let it cool for a couple of seconds. Then attach the Rolo®. Letting the glue cool slightly will prevent it from melting the chocolate through the foil. The Rolo® chocolates can be pulled from the ball and eaten if desired.
- Attach the Ferrero Rocher chocolates to the 5” ball with toothpicks. Push the toothpick part way into the bottom of the chocolate and then push it into the ball. Start at the top of the ball and work your way around to the bottom. Place the chocolates tightly side by side to cover the ball. The chocolates can be pulled from the ball and eaten if desired.
- Optional: Place the candy décor on appropriately sized decorative containers for display.