Skill Level: Beginner
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Glue the cake forms stacked and centered on top of one another.
- Glue 4” wide strips of scrapbook paper to cover the tiers of the cakes.
- Pin 1.5” ribbon around the tops of each cake tier. Fold pleats in the ribbon as you go pinning them in place.
- Pin 2” ribbon under the bottom edge of the cake. Fold pleats in the ribbon as you go pinning in place.
- To create the heart; cut a 36” piece of 2” ribbon. Fold the ribbon in half lengthwise and glue along the sides to create a long sleeve. Twist the ends of two chenille stems together to form one long stem. Thread the stem into the ribbon sleeve gathering the ribbon onto the stem.