Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® Foam:
- Sheet: 1X12X18”
- Holiday Greetings Stickers or Scrapbook Paper
- Design It:® Foam Cutter or serrated knife
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- White Tacky Glue (clear drying)
- Black Marker
- Draw a Christmas tree silhouette shape (with star at the top and short tree trunk at the bottom) onto a piece of newspaper, 18” tall and 12” wide. Cut out the silhouette and pin to the foam sheet. Trace around the silhouette with the black marker. Remove the silhouette and use the foam cutter to cut out the tree.
- Arrange and glue the holiday greetings onto the tree smallest to largest. Cut a star and a tree trunk from the scrapbook paper and glue in place on the tree.
- Using low-temp glue, attach a loop of ribbon to the back of the tree for a hanger. Tie a small bow around the top of the tree.