Skill Level: Beginner
- Design It: ® Foam Cutter or serrated knife
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Press the edges of the disc firmly on the table to flatten and taper them.
- Glue one 12” cone to the center of the disc for the hat. Cover the hat completely with black tape. Glue a small piece of orange craft fur under the back edge of the hat for hair. Pin lengths of ribbon to embellish the hat.
- To create the legs and boots; cut the second 12” cone in half lengthwise, from narrow end to wide end using the cutter. Cut the 5” ball in half and then each half in half again creating four equal quarters.
- Glue the rounded sides of two of the quarters to the narrow ends of the two half cones. Cut small pieces from the remaining foam to create the heels for the boots and glue in place.
- Cover the two half cones with stripes of purple and green tape for the witches stockings and cover the boots with black tape.
- To create the cape; cut an oval from the felt about 20” long and 18” wide. Cut a jagged edge along the bottom of the cape.
- Glue the hat to the top of the cape.
- Tie lengths of raffia to the end of the dowel to create the broom, embellish with ribbon.
- Use double stick tape or poster putty to secure to the wall. Tuck the tops of the legs and the top of the broom under the edge of the cape.