Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® CraftFōM®:
- (2) 3" Cubes - White
- Acrylic Paint - Blue
- Chenille Stems - Silver
- Wiggle Eyes
- Craft Sticks
- White Craft Glue
- Paint Brush
- Serrated Knife
- Cut one 3” cube exactly in half. Set aside one half for the head. Cut the other half into four quarters. You should have four 1.5” cubes. These are the arms and the feet. Set aside the two of the cubes for the feet. Roll two of the cubes firmly against the table to round the edges for the arms.
- Glue four craft sticks together, stacked one on top of the other. Let dry. This is the neck.
- Paint all foam pieces, and the stacked craft sticks blue and let dry.
- Glue the stacked craft sticks into the top center of the 3” cube for the neck. Glue the head onto the neck.
- Cut two craft sticks in half. Glue a half craft stick halfway into each arm and leg. Add glue, then insert the arms and legs in place as shown.
- Glue the wiggle eyes onto two large pompoms and glue the eyes to the top of the head towards the front.
- Cut lengths of silver chenille stem to create the antenna and glue them in place behind the eyes. As shown, add spokes by wrapping smaller pieces of chenille stems around the longer piece.
- Embellish the robot with pompoms for the mouth, hands, feet, and buttons.