Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® CraftFōM®:
- 12" - White
- 15" - White
- 18" - White
- Scrapbook Paper - Animal Print
- Wood Shapes
- Acrylic Paint:
- Antique White
- Decorative Stencil/Mask
- Floral Scrapbook Embellishment
- Wood Candle Holders
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Stencil Brush
- Paint the 18” cone antique white and let dry.
- Pin the mask in place on the cone.
- Paint solid black around the mask. As you move away from the mask, allow a little of the antique white to show through. Let dry.
- Cover the 15” and the 12” cones with the animal print paper. Trim to fit and glue in place.
- Glue ribbon around the top and bottom of each of the cones.
- Glue the floral embellishments to the 18” cone.
- Glue wood shapes stacked on top of each cone.
- Display on candle holders.
Tip: Add shape & height variety with our Animal Print Spheres