Duct Tape Decorator Balls
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® CraftFōM®:
- (3) 3" Balls - White
- 8.25" x 10" Sheets of Duct Tape:
- Leopard Print
- Zebra Print
- 6" Wood Shallow Bowl (Optional)
- Measure and mark with a pencil twenty 1/2″ wide x 3″ long strips of zebra print Duct Tape. Cut with scissors.
- Remove the backing paper and attach tape strips all over one foam Ball, randomly varying directions and overlapping until the ball is covered. If needed, cut additional strips to cover completely.
- Repeat the process to cover two other Balls with leopard print Duct Tape.
- Optional: Place Balls in a decorative bowl.