Skill Level: Beginner
- foam Brand Foam:
- One each size - Cones: 6”, 9”, 12”
- Spring Fabric: 14”x14”, 12”x12” and 10.5”x8.5”
- Sheer Ribbon
- Pearl Head Pins
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Glue each of the pastel fabric squares into sleeves by slightly overlapping opposite sides and gluing to secure, on the 10.5”x8.5” square, glue the 8.5” sides together. Slide the appropriate size fabric sleeve over each cone.
- Glue the bottom edge of the sleeves to the bottom of the cones pleating the fabric evenly around each cone. Gather the fabric tightly at the top of each cone and secure with thread. Use scissors to trim the access fabric.
- Tie a ribbon bow around the gathered fabric at the top of the cone and push a pearl head pin into the top.