Festive Lollipop Display
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® Foam:
- Wreath: 16”
- 2 ½” Holiday Print Ribbon
- 1” Coordinating Ribbon
- Holiday Candies
- Design It:® Foam Cutter or Serrated Knife
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Measure and draw a line to divide the wreath exactly in half. Use the Foam Cutter or serrated knife to cut the wreath in half. Lay the wreath in front of you so that the cut line is vertical. Slide the right half up and the left half down until the top of the left half meets the bottom of the right half. This creates the “S” shaped curve of the display. Glue the “S” shape together. Insert toothpicks between the pieces for a stronger hold.
- Glue one end of the 2.5” ribbon to one end of the display. The bottom edge of the ribbon should be even with the table. Let the top edge of the ribbon extend past the top edge of the display. This ½” edge of ribbon creates a short wall around the display for candies to be added. Glue the 1” coordinating ribbon on top of the print ribbon about halfway up around the display as shown.
- Push the lollipops evenly spaced along the display. Fill top of display with assorted holiday candies.