Filigree Christmas Ornaments
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® CraftFōM®:
- (2) ½ x 12 x 36” Sheets - White
- 4” Ball - White
- FloraCraft® Diamond Dust
- 2mm Silver Decorative Wire
- Small Sequin Pins
- Download the Filigree Christmas Ornaments pattern
- White Tacky Glue
- Paint Brush
- Paint Brush (for applying glue)
- Poster Board
- Fishline or Ribbon (To Hang Ornaments)
- To create the ornaments, enlarge the ornament patterns to the size you would like to use. Trace the patterns onto the poster board and cut them out.
- Pin the paper patterns onto the foam sheet and follow the instructions on the STYROCUTTER®, plus packaging to carefully cut out the patterns.
- Brush each ornament with an even layer of tacky glue, and sprinkle with Diamond Dust. For a heavier application, pour the Diamond Dust into a container and press the ornaments into it.
- Cut the ball in half to create the ornament stands, brush the top rounded side with glue, and sprinkle with Diamond Dust. Cut a piece of wire long enough to push into the stand and bend up into a hook allowing enough room for the ornament to hang freely. (see photo) Hang the ornaments from a fishline or ribbon, or thread a ribbon through the top of each ornament and hang it from the tree or in a window.