Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® CraftFōM®:
- (2) 1.5" Balls - White
- Acrylic Paint - Orange
- Chenille Stems:
- Beads - Assorted Colors
- Wiggle Eyes
- Foam Tools Kit
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Use the knife from the tool kit to cut three of the balls in half. These are the six feet; the cut side is the bottom.
- Press two sides of each half ball on the table to make ovals.
- Cut out a small slit in one side of a ball for the mouth. (See photo)
- Paint all the balls orange and let them dry completely.
- Thread the eight whole orange balls onto a chenille stem. Bend and shape the body as you wish.
- Cut a small piece of chenille stem and glue one end into the bottom of the head. Glue the head onto the top of one end of the body. Cut two pieces of chenille stems to create the antenna and glue them in place.
- Cut a small piece of the pink chenille stem and glue it for the tongue—glue the eyes in place.
- Cut six small pieces of yellow chenille stems. Glue one end into the top of each foot. Glue the feet into the bottom of the body as shown.