Fruit Appetizer Trees
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® CraftFōM®
- (1) 15" Cone - White
- (1) 17.9" Cone - White
- Freezer Paper or Plastic Wrap
- Assorted Fruits
- Low-Temp Glue Gun or Tape
- Wrap the cones with freezer paper or plastic wrap to completely cover the foam. Use a small amount of glue or tape to hold the wrap in place on the cone, be careful to not overdo the glue or tape as it will be hard to pierce the toothpick through it.
- Clean the fruit, cut to size, and arrange onto the toothpicks. Leave about a ½” of the toothpick empty at each end. One end will be inserted into the cone and the other end is the handle to pull it off the tree.
- Insert the fruit in colorful rows around the cones. Insert one piece of fruit as the tree topper. Place the trees on charger plates and enjoy.