Fun Fur Trees
Skill Level: Beginner
- foam Brand Foam:
- Cones: One each, 9x4 and 12x4
- Fun Fur Yarn: silver, white, pink
- Pompoms: red, assorted sizes
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Soft Bristle Brush
- Glue one end of the yarn to the bottom of the cone and begin wrapping around and around until the cone is completely covered with multiple layers of yarn. Cover one cone all white and cover one cone all silver. Brush the trees lightly to fluff up the individual fun fur strands.
- Glue the end of the pink yarn at the base of the trees and spiral up each tree for garland.
- Glue assorted sizes of pompoms to both trees for ornaments. Glue a larger pompom to the top of each tree for the tree topper.
Tip: When you have completed wrapping your tree with the Fun Fur Yarn, gently use a plastic bristled hairbrush to fluff the “fur”.