Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® CraftFōM®:
- (3) ½” x 12” x 24” Sheets - White
- Acrylic Paint:
- Dimensional Fabric Paint (Optional)
- Foam Cutter or Serrated Knife
- Low-Temp Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Paint Brushes:
- Wide Flat Brush
- Detailing Brush
- Paper (For Templates)
- Black Marker
- ½” Sequin Pins
- Print and enlarge the templates to the size needed. Hint: You can use a photocopier to copy and enlarge templates.
- Pin the templates to the foam sheets and trace with a black marker: one body, two wings, two tail wings, and one tail fin.
- Remove the templates and cut out the plane parts using the foam cutter.
- Use the scrap pieces of foam like a sanding block to “sand” the square edges of the foam parts smooth, making it look more authentic.
- Glue the parts together, inserting toothpicks between the parts for a more secure bond.
- Paint desired colors and let dry completely.