Glitter Bat Headband
Skill Level: Beginner
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Paint the foam egg and foam ball black. Tip: Insert a toothpick into the foam to hold while painting. While the paint is still wet, sprinkle with glitter. Let dry.
- Twist the ends of two chenille stems together side by side. Bend and shape the stems to form the top and bottom portions of the wing. Leave 1” of stem twisted at the end for attaching to body. Repeat to shape a second wing.
- Cut a piece of lace slightly larger than the chenille stem wing. Glue the chenille stem wing onto the lace. Use scissors to trim the excess lace.
- Glue the head to the body, inserting a toothpick in between to secure. Glue the wings into each side of the body.
- Cut out two small, triangle shapes from a folded piece duct tape. To conceal cut edges, brush with black paint and sprinkle with glitter. Glue ears in place on head. Glue two small beads in place for eyes.
- Glue bat to headband.