Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® Foam:
- Cube: (2)8”, (2) 5”
- 4 ft. Natural Tree Limb
- Glittered Gift Wrap: Pink, Blue & Red
- Foil Gift Wrap: Pink
- 12” Decorative Mesh: Red, Purple
- 2 ½” Sheer Glittered Ribbon: Blue, Pink, Purple
- Wired Glitter Ball Picks
- Spray Paint: White
- Mini Ornaments
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Spray paint the entire branch white and let dry.
- Cover the 8” cubes with the pink and blue glitter wrap. Wrap one 5” cube with red glitter wrap and the other 5” cube with pink foil wrap. Wrap the cubes just as you would a present.
- Cut 17” lengths of the red and purple mesh. Wrap the mesh around the sides of the two 5” cubes. Align the edge of the mesh with the bottom of the cube. Glue the mesh snug around the sides of the cube where it meets at the back. Gather the mesh together tightly at the top of the gift and tie with the wire.
- Embellish all the gifts with ribbons glued down each side. Make a bow with coordinating ribbons and glue to the top of each gift.
- Bend assorted colors of the glittered ball picks into spirals and glue them into the top of the gifts.
- Glue the white tree branch into the top center of the blue gift. Hang the mini ornaments on the trees branches.