Gold-Dipped Frosted Reindeer
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® CraftFōM®:
- (1) 1” x 12” x 36” Sheet - White
- FloraCraft® Diamond Dust®
- Acrylic Paint - Gold
- Holiday Ribbon
- Sprigs of Fresh Pine
- Straight Pins
- White Tacky Glue
- Foam Cutter or Serrated Knife
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Flat Paint Brush
- Reindeer template
- Print templates on cardstock and cut out. Pin the templates to the foam sheet spaced about ¼” apart.
- Following the package instructions, carefully use the StyroCutter® Plus to cut out the number of pieces indicated on the patterns to create all three deer. Be sure to keep the blade of the cutter at a 90-degree angle to the top surface of the foam for a straight even edge. Use a scrap piece of foam as a sanding block to lightly smooth any uneven edges
- Assemble the deer and secure with glue.
- Brush the deer with a coat of tacky glue and sprinkle with glitter while wet to completely cover. Let dry.
- Paint the feet of all three deer gold to create the hooves.
- Tie a small length of ribbon around the necks of each deer and embellish with fresh pine sprigs.