Graduation Photo Board
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® CraftFōM®:
- (3) 1” x 12” x 36” Sheets - WhiteScrapbooking paper
- Ribbon - Assorted Sizes/Styles -
- School Colors
- 1" - Black
- ¾” Pearl Head/Specialty Pins
- Acrylic Paint:
- School Colors
- Wooden Star Shapes - Assorted Sizes
- Paint Pen or Chalk - White
- Dimensional Fabric Paint - White
- Kindergarten – Senior Year School Pictures
- StyroCutter® Plus
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Black Marker
- Use a black marker to draw a “stencil” message onto the top half of one of the foam sheets. For example, you could write; “Congratulations,” “Way to Go!”, “You Made It,” or a personal message. Follow the StyroCutter plus package instructions carefully to cut out the stenciled message. Hint: It is important to trace the stencil exactly for letters with a center, e.g., “O,” “P,” etc.
- Paint the top half of the stenciled sheet your desired color. Be sure to get inside the cut edges of the letters. Let dry. Outline the letters with white fabric paint and let dry.
- Completely cover the fronts of the two blank foam sheets and the bottom half of the stenciled foam sheet with black paper, using low-temp glue to secure it. Glue black paper to cover the back of the stenciled letters. Glue 1” black ribbon around the outside of each foam sheet to finish off the edges.
- Pin 2.5”x 3.5” Kindergarten – 11th-grade pictures evenly spaced across the bottom half of the stenciled sheet. Use the white paint pen or chalk to write K-11 above the corresponding picture and “Senior Year” at the top of another board. Use this sheet for senior year accomplishment images on the last board, and place pictures of fun memories, sports, friends, etc.
- Paint the wood stars in your school colors and let dry. Pin assorted sizes and colors of ribbons across the fronts of the boards to frame the images and add color. Glue the wooden stars on the boards. For dimension, layer 2 or 3 stars on top of each other.