Halloween Cat and Bat
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® CraftFōM®:
- (2) 8" Balls -White
- Acrylic Paint - Black
- Craft Foam Sheets:
- Scrapbook Paper:
- Orange Polka Dot
- Purple Stripe
- Craft Sticks
- Heavy Monofilament Line
- Cut a small, flat spot from the bottom of one ball to allow the cat to sit without rolling. Paint both balls black and let dry.
- Print templates on cardstock and cut them out. Trace the templates onto the colored foam sheets. Cut the black foam sheet’s ears, pupils, wings, and tail. Cut the mouths, fangs, and whiskers from the white foam sheet. Cut the eyes from the yellow foam sheet and the cat nose from the orange foam sheet.
- Trace the template’s cat tail, ears, and bat wings onto the scrapbook paper. Cut the paper parts slightly smaller than the template and glue them onto the black foam parts.
- Glue craft sticks to the back of the cat’s tail and the back of each bat wing. Paint the craft sticks black to conceal. Insert the parts in place on the balls.
- Run a bead of glue along the bottom edge of the ears and glue to the top of the head, slightly curved. Use a black marker to conceal any excess visible glue. Glue the face pieces in place on the balls. Pin the whiskers on the cat.
- Tie the heavy monofilament line to a pin and glue the pin into the top of the bat to hang.