Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® Foam:
- Extruded Rings: 12” and (2) 6”
- Duct Tape: Black
- Halloween Rose Bush: Black w/ Glitter
- Halloween Garland: Black w/ Glitter
- Feathers: Black
- Acrylic Paint: White
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Wire Cutters
- Paint Brush
- Paper Plate
- Completely cover the three wreaths with the black tape. Secure one end of the tape to the back of the wreath and begin wrapping, slightly overlapping each wrap. Be sure to gather the tape together slightly as you wrap to create lots of wrinkles and folds in the tape.
- Put a small amount of paint on the plate. Add paint to the brush and then wipe off excess on the plate so that the brush is almost dry. Lightly brush the tape with the paint brush highlighting all the wrinkles and leaving some of the black tape showing through.
- Use the wire cutters to cut the flowers from the bush leaving about a 1” stem. Push two flowers side by side into the 12” wreath. Push one flower into each of the 6” wreaths. You may need to pilot a hole in the tape to insert the flowers.
- Cut small sections of the garland. Glue garland on each side of the flowers on all three wreaths. Glue a feather on each side of the flowers on all three wreaths.
- Place either a apothecary jar or candle in the center of each ring.