Skill Level: Beginner
- STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam:
- +Seven - 3 inch Cubes
- Coordinating Colors/Styles Fall Fabrics
- Natural Jute
- Wood Letters: 1.5” (H.A.R.V.E.S.T)
- Acrylic Paint-Harvest Yellow
- Straight Pins
- Low-Temp Glue Gun and glue sticks
- Paint Brush
- Cut squares of fabric just big enough to wrap each cube (like a present) gluing the ends to secure in place with low-temp glue. Use straight pins for added support.
- Tie jute around the cubes and tie into a bow at the top of the cubes as shown. Make sure to leave a smooth side for the front of the block.
- Paint all the letters yellow and let dry. Attach letters to each block to spell the word “HARVEST”.