Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® CraftFōM®:
- (7) 3" Cubes - White
- Fabrics - Coordinating Fall Colors/Styles
- Jute - Natural
- 1.5” Wood Letters - H.A.R.V.E.S.T
- Acrylic Paint - Harvest Yellow
- Straight Pins
- Low-Temp Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Paint Brush
- Cut squares of fabric just big enough to wrap each cube (like a present), gluing the ends to secure in place with low-temp glue. Use straight pins for added support.
- Tie jute around the cubes and tie them into a bow at the top of the cubes, as shown. Make sure to leave a smooth side for the front of the block.
- Paint all the letters yellow and let dry. Attach letters to each block to spell the word “HARVEST.”