Jewel Tone Wreath
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® Brand Products:
- Make It: Fun® foam Brand Foam Wreath, 12" x 1 1/4" x 1 1/4"
- Design It:® 6.5" Wire Cutter
- Foam Cutter
- Fuchsia spray color: (Design Master® ColorTool®)
- 2 1/2" diameter Christmas ball ornaments: Six each: Orange and Blue; eight each: Pink and Green
- 18" long with 3/8" diameter glittered ball floral stems (with 6 berry clusters): two pink and two blue
- Large paper clip
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- Old newspapers
- In well-ventilated, newspaper-covered area, spray foam Wreath with two coats Fuchsia. Let dry.
- Trace wreath on newspaper to make wreath pattern. To plan color position of balls, place balls on paper pattern as desired. (Hint: Place all same color balls first, distributed evenly around wreath. Then place next color. Continue, placing one color at a time to get an even distribution of colors.)
- One at a time, use glue gun to attach balls from pattern, onto same position on wreath. (Note: Some balls are attached to wreath front, while others are attached along “edges” of wreath, going toward inside or outside. Also vary the position of ornament caps.)
- With Design It:® Wire Cutter, cut berry cluster branches from floral stems. Referring to photo, insert ball alternate color clusters around wreath, between ornaments.
- For hanger, hold wreath to determine top center and place mark on back. At mark use Design It:® Foam Cutter to make 1/4″ long, shallow horizontal slit. Carefully insert blade into slit, angled up toward top and remove. Slightly separate curved ends of paper clips 1/4″. Insert shorter rounded ends up into slits, creating hanger loops with longer end of paper clip. (Hot glue if loose.)
One Longfellow Place
Ludington, MI 49431
P.O. Box 601
Boulder, CO 80306