Leaves Candle Holder
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® Brand Products:
- Make It: Fun® Foam Block, 15/16" x 11 15/16" x 17 15/16"
- Make It: Fun® Foam Cutter
- Three LED Votive Candles, fall colors
- Design Master®:
- ColorTool® Spray Color, Chocolate Brown
- ColorTool® Metals: Brilliant Gold and Copper
- ColorTex Texture Spray, Flurry (white)
- Fine line black marker
- Toothpicks (optional)
- Old newspapers
- Large cardboard box (for spraying)
- Click on Leaf Template to enlarge
- Cut out three leaf patterns. Use marker to trace onto foam. Use Foam Cutter to cut out leaves. (Tip: Start by cutting apart leaves and roughly cutting around marker lines. Then, carefully cut on marker lines.) Trace candle onto center of each leaf and cut out opening. (Tip: Make a starter hole and then widen opening along marker line.)
- Press finger along all edges to round.
- In a well-ventilated, newspaper-covered area (inside cardboard box) spray all sides of leaves and inside center opening with several coats of texture spray. Let thoroughly dry over night. Then spray each leaf with several coats of one of the colors and let dry. (Tip: Before spraying, insert toothpick into each leaf and set other end of toothpick into scrap of foam. When spraying, toothpick holds up leaf so that you can spray all sides at once, without waiting for a side to dry.)
- Set LED votive candles inside openings. Display in table arrangement or as autumn room décor.
One Longfellow Place
Ludington, MI 49431
P.O. Box 601
Boulder, CO 80306