Monster Eyes Headband
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® Make It: Fun® Foam:
- Balls: (2) 2.5”
- Feather Boa: Purple
- Ostrich Feathers: Purple
- Felt: White and Black
- Fabric Paint: Purple
- Elastic Sequin Headband: Purple
- Straight Pins
- Floral Pins
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Cut two 2.5” white felt circles and two 1” black felt circles. Glue the black circles to the white circles for the eyes. Glue the felt eyes to the foam balls. Outline the black pupils with the purple fabric paint and let dry.
- Pin the feather boa to cover the back sides of the foam balls. Insert a toothpick between the eyes and glue together to secure side by side.
- Pin ostrich feathers to the tops of the eyes for eyebrows. Use a floral pin to attach the headband to the bottom of the eyes. Glue to secure in place.