Monster Face Wreaths
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® CraftFōM®:
- (4) 6" Wreaths - White
- 6” Tulle:
- 3/8” Ribbon:
- Red Polka Dot
- Green Polka Dot
- Blue Polka Dot
- (2) Flexible Foam Sheets -White
- (8) 1 ½” Wiggle Eyes
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
1. Cut an 18” length of red tulle. Fold the tulle in half lengthwise. Lay the folded end on the back of the wreath with the cut ends laying across the center of the back of the wreath. Tuck the cut ends of the ribbon through the center of the wreath out over the front of the wreath, and tuck it through the folded end. Pull tight to secure in place. Continue looping the 18” lengths of tulle around the wreath to cover completely. Trim ends of tulle as needed.
2. Cut 18” pieces of red ribbon. Loop the ribbon the same way you did the tulle evenly spaced between the tulle around the wreath.
3. Repeat steps #1 and #2 to cover the other three wreaths with green, blue, and orange tulle and ribbon.
4. Cut triangles from the white foam sheet for teeth. Glue the teeth in place at the back of the wreath.
5. Glue wiggle eyes in place on the wreaths.