Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft Foam:
- Sheets: 1 x 12 x 36” (Quantity is determined by size of bottles you create, & how many you make)
- Acrylic Paints: black, purple, olive green
- White Paint Pen
- Scrapbook Paper: black, tan
- Decorative Corner Punch
- Halloween Themed Ribbons
- Styro Cutter® PLUS
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- ¾” Straight Pins
- Enlarge the patterns to your desired sizes and trace onto paper. Cut out the paper templates and pin them to the foam sheets. Use the Styro Cutter PLUS, following the package instructions carefully, to cut out the shapes from the foam.
- Paint the bottles and jars your desired colors and let dry.
- Create cork stoppers for the small mouth bottles by cutting small cork shapes from the foam. Glue tan scrapbook paper to cover the corks and glue them to the tops of the bottles.
- Cut squares of black paper for labels and use the paint pen to write the contents. Use the corner punch on some of the labels.
- Glue lengths of ribbons to embellish the bottles and jars.
Click below for templates: