Ornament Silhouette Wall Art
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® CraftFōM®:
- (2) 1”x12”x18” Sheets - White
- Felt or Paper Ornament Cutouts or Window Clings - Red
- 1/4" Ribbon - Red
- 1" Ribbon - Red
- Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Glue Dots - Clear
- Straight Pins
1. Arrange the ornaments onto the two sheets.
If using the wall clings, stick the clings to the foam sheets and pin them to secure them in place.
If using the paper die-cuts, arrange them in a spiral up the cones and secure with clear glue or try glue dots to secure; cut lengths of ¼” ribbon to use as ribbon streamers to give the look of hanging ornaments.
Using fabric cutouts, use clear glue to secure the sheets pinning while the glue dries. Cut lengths of ¼” ribbon for hangers.
2. Glue and pin the 1” ribbon to cover the outside edges of the sheets. Glue the ¼” ribbon around the front edges of the sheets to create a
the frame around the ornaments.
3. Use the glue gun to secure the picture hangers to the backs of the sheets or press the wall art onto a nail in the wall.