Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® CraftFōM®:
- 2.3" x 2.7" - White
- 3.4" x 4.5" - White
- 3.8" x 5.6" - White
- Spray Paint - Flat Black
- Black Map Pins
- Foam Cutter
- Straight Pins
- All-purpose Glue Stick
- Quick Dry Dual Tip Pen
- Old Newspapers
- Use Foam Cutter to cut a 3″ diameter slice off the large end of a large egg. Place the cut edge on the table to see if the egg is evenly upright. Trim as needed. Similarly, trim a 2 1/2″ diameter slice off a medium egg and 2″ diameter slice off the small egg.
- In a well-ventilated, newspaper-covered area, spray eggs with a light coat of Flat Black. Let dry. Spray the second coat. Let dry.
- Cut out patterns. Pin FOOT patterns onto orange felt and use scissors to cut two per size. Pin FACE/TUMMY patterns onto white felt and cut one per size. For beaks, cut one 1″ square and two 3/4″ squares of orange felt.
- Use an all-purpose glue stick to attach a large felt tummy to a large egg, aligning the bottom edges. For eyes, push map pins into the face, keeping features low for a cute look. For the beak, diagonally fold 1″ orange felt square in half and attach to the face with a quick dry pen. Also, use a quick dry pen to attach feet under the egg, extending beyond the edge.
- Repeat to assemble the other two Penguins using the medium and small size felt pieces. Arrange in a line, largest to smallest, to create a Penguin Procession!
Click on the patterns to enlarge them for printing.