Silver & Bold Spheres
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® CraftFōM®:
- 2" - White
- 2.5" - White
- 3" - White
- Mini Ornaments - Silver
- 1.5” Blue/Brown
- 7/8” Blue Shimmer
- Glass or Acrylic Gems - Icy Blue
- Low-Temp Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
Silver Ornament Ball
- Remove hangers from mini silver ornaments.
- Attach the tops of the ornaments into the foam ball using low-temp glue until the ball is completely covered.
- (Hint: it takes about 36 – ¾” mini ornaments to cover a 2.5” ball.)
Ribbon Wrapped Ball
- Glue one end of the blue/brown ribbon to the side of a ball and wrap around gluing again where you started.
- Repeat this step with lengths of ribbon to cover the ball completely.
- Glue the blue shimmer ribbon on top of the blue/brown ribbon, wrapping the ball twice and dividing it into quarters as shown.
Blue Gem Ball
- Attach the gems using low-temp glue to completely cover the ball and press the gems on tightly.
- Press gems for a few seconds, giving the glue time to dry.