Snowman Gift Tags
Skill Level: Beginner
- The supply list is enough to make two snowman gift tags.
- FloraCraft® CraftFōM®:
- 1.5" - White
- 2” - White
- (2) Craft Paper Gift Tags
- Fabric Paint - Pearl
- (2) Small Pompoms - White
- Bakers Twine - Red/White
- (4) Small Black Beads
- Foam Cutter or Serrated Knife
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Cut both balls in half. The 2″ half balls are the bodies, and the 1.5″ half balls are the heads. Glue the snowmen to the gift tags.
- Cut two small triangles from the red felt. Glue each into a cone shape for the hats. Glue a small white strip felt around each hat’s brim for trim. Glue a pompom to the tip of each hat and glue the hats to the heads. Glue the beads to the face for the eyes.
- Tie two bows with baker’s twine and glue them to each snowman’s neck.
- Use the fabric paint to create snowflakes around and underneath the snowmen. Let dry.
- Tie the tag to the gift with bakers twine.