Snowman of Fluff
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® CraftFōM®:
- (6) 1" - White
- 1.5" - White
- 3" - White
- 4" - White
- 5" - White
- Quilt Batting
- Small Oval Eyes
- Tiny Pom Poms - Pink
- (2) Wired Ribbons - Coordinating Colors
- Foam Cutter or Serrated Knife
- Wood Picks
- Low Temp Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Cut a small flat spot from the top and bottom of the 5″ and 4″ balls. Cut a small flat spot on one side of the 3″ ball. Glue batting the cover of the balls, leaving the flat spots on each of the balls bare for attaching the parts. Glue wood picks into the bare spots at the top of the 5″ and 4″ balls. Glue the snowman together.
- To make the arms, glue three 1″ balls together in a crescent shape. Cover with quilt batting and glue to the snowman’s sides as shown. Toothpicks can be inserted between the arm and body for added support if desired.
- Decorate your snowman with buttons, ribbon scarf, eyes, and nose.
- To make the hat cut a 9″ length of wired ribbon and pull the wire from one edge. Gather the ribbon tightly on the remaining wire and tie the wire ends together. Glue the ends of the ribbon together to form a circle for the hat brim. Cut a 7″ piece of ribbon and glue ends together to form the top of the hat and glue the top to the brim. Cut a small circle of ribbon and glue it to the top of the hat. Glue the hat on the snowman.