Skill Level: Beginner
- Foam Cutter or serrated knife
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Cut the 7” ball in half. Half is the basketball and half is the soccer ball.
- Cut the 4” ball in half and use half for the baseball. The other half you can save for a future project or maybe create a tennis ball?
- Cover a half 7” ball and a half 4” ball with white felt. Cover the other half 7” ball with orange felt. You will need to stretch the felt over the balls. Stretch the felt around to the back sides of the balls and glue in place. Stretching the felt will eliminate the wrinkles. Trim the excess felt from the back with scissors.
- To create the soccer ball; cut out six pentagon shapes from the black felt that measure about 2.5” across. Glue one black pentagon to the top center of the soccer ball. Glue the other five pentagon shapes around the bottom edge of the ball as shown. Glue chenille stems to create the lines between the black pentagons.
- To create the basketball; glue chenille stems to create the lines on the ball.
- To create the baseball; draw to lines in black pen along the sides of the ball. Use the red fabric pen to draw the stitches.