Summer on the Shore Wall Art
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® CraftFōM®:
- (3) 1" x 12" x 18" Sheets - White
- 3 yds Fabric - Blue Stripe
- Fabric Netting - Tan
- Assorted Seashells
- Beach Glass
- Low-Temp Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Straight Pins
- Cut three pieces of fabric (about 16”x 22”). Hint: Decide which way you want the stripes to run on each panel before you cut.
- Wrap the fabric around each sheet of foam, pulling the edges tight. Glue on the back side to secure. Straight pins may also be used. Be sure to keep the stripes running straight. Arrange the three fabric panels as you wish, then glue them to secure them.
- Tie a knot at each end of the netting and attach it across the front of the fabric panels using low-temp glue to secure. Glue the assorted sea shells and beach glass throughout the netting.