Skill Level: Beginner
- The 3” egg is the body with the narrow end at the tail. The 1 ½” ball is the neck. One 2 ½” egg is the head with the narrow end for the mouth. Use the serrated knife to cut a small slit in the narrow end of the head to create an opening for the mouth.
- Paint all parts green and let dry. Paint a red tongue in the mouth.
- Cut the other 2 ½” egg in half lengthwise from narrow to wide end for the back legs with the wide end at the top of the leg. Cut one 2” egg in half lengthwise for the back feet with the wide end as the back of the foot.
- Thread four 1” balls onto a chenille stem for the tail. Leave 1” stem at end of tail to attach to the body. Paint legs, feet, tail and two 1” ball eyes green and let dry.
- Assemble the body as shown by gluing small pieces of chenille stems in between the parts for a more secure hold.
- Glue wiggle eyes in place and glue pom-poms down the back and tail.
- Shape chenille stems into arms and glue into each side of the body.