Textured Foam Art
Skill Level: Beginner
- Cut foam ball in half with foam cutter; set one half aside for future project.
- Use foam cutter to score lines radiating from center in square foam sheet. Refer to photo and press dowel into foam over scored lines to indent.
- In well-ventilated, newspaper protected area, spray half-ball with texture spray and let dry. Spray additional coats as desired, letting dry after each.
- Spray foam sheet silver and textured half-ball gold. Let dry.
- Hot glue gold half-ball to center of foam square. Insert art into frame and hot glue at corners to secure.
- Insert and hot glue paper clip into center back of framed piece 2″ from top for hanger.