Textured Foam Art
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® CraftFōM®:
- 6" Ball - White
- 2" x 12" x 12" Sheet - White
- Spray Colors:
- Antique Gold
- Brilliant Silver
- Texture Spray
- 1/4" Wood Dowel
- 12" Square Metal Frame - Black
- Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Foam Cutter
- Large Paper Clip
- Cut foam ball in half with foam cutter; set one half aside for the future project.
- Use a foam cutter to score lines radiating from the center in a square foam sheet. Refer to photo and press dowel into foam over scored lines to indent.
- In a well-ventilated, newspaper-protected area, spray half-ball with texture spray and let dry. Spray additional coats as desired, letting dry after each.
- Spray foam sheet silver and textured half-ball gold. Let dry.
- Hot glue gold half-ball to the center of the foam square. Insert art into the frame and hot glue at corners to secure.
- Insert and hot glue paper clip into the center back of framed piece 2″ from the top for a hanger.