Tin and Tack Holiday Decor
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® CraftFōM®:
- (1) 6" Cone - White
- (2) 12” Cones - White
- (1) 3” Ball - White
- (2) 4” Balls - White
- (1) 3" Cube - White
- Tin Foil
- Acrylic Paint - Silver
- 1” Wide Metallic Wired Ribbon - Silver
- 15mm Square Leather Studs - Silver
- 15mm Round Jumbo Tacks - Silver
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Paint Brush
- Cut pieces of foil to fit around the cones, one 4” ball, and the 3” ball. Wrap foam shapes and glue edges of foil to secure in place.
- Embellish the foil cones and balls with metallic ribbons, silver studs, and thumbtacks.
- Paint the remaining 4” ball silver and let dry. Insert a toothpick into the ball for a handle while painting. Glue the thumbtacks side by side around the ball to cover completely.
- Glue the square studs side by side around the cube to cover completely. Bend in the prongs from the studs at the corners of the cube to allow the studs to sit flush against each other.