White Pumpkin Trio
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® Make It: Fun® Foam:
- Balls: (3)5”
- Chalk Paint: White
- (1 Yard) 1” Gathered Lace: Black
- Felt: Black
- Ribbon: Black/Cream
- Straight Pins
- Three Candlesticks (various heights): Black
- Make It: Fun® Foam Cutter or Serrated Knife
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Paint Brush
- Cut a small, flat spot off the top and bottom of each ball. Paint the balls white and let dry.
- Insert the end of the marker into the top of a ball about ¾” deep and rotate around in a circle to create a smooth, tapered hole at the top of each ball.
- Cut eight lengths of ribbon for each ball. Pin the ribbon from the top to the bottom of each ball, evenly spaced, to create the stripes on the pumpkins.
- Cut a 12” length of black lace for each pumpkin. Pin the lace around the top of each pumpkin. Pin pleats in the lace as you go to create ruffles.
- Cut a long, triangular piece of black felt for each stem, about 8” long and 3” wide. Roll the felt pieces from the wide end to the narrow end to create the stems. Glue the stems into the holes at the top of the pumpkins.
- Place the pumpkins on the candlesticks to display.