Winter Tree Tablescape
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® Brand Products:
- Make It: Fun® FloraCraft® Foam:
- Cone, 3 7/8" x 11 7/8" and two 3 7/8" x 9 7/8"
- Winter Snow
- Design It:® Floral Shears
- Silver, oval serving tray, approx. 10" x 14"
- Ball Ornaments:
- 1 1/4" diameter: approx. nine shiny silver and seven satin silver
- 2 1/2" diameter: approx. four glass with frosted swirl design
- 3/4" diameter silver plastic snowflakes (used in scrapbooking)
- Multi-Purpose Spray Adhesive (Elmer's®)
- Large paper plate
- Old newspapers
- Large cardboard box
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- Pour some Winter Snow onto paper plate. In well-ventilated, newspaper-covered area, (inside cardboard box) spray all around sides of one Foam Cone with spray adhesive. Holding Cone at top and bottom, roll Cone into snow on plate. Press firmly enough to adhere. Place Cone in spraying box and repeat process for second layer. If any areas are left uncovered by snow, repeat a third time. Let dry.
- Repeat process with other two Cones. Let trees dry.
- Use tip of Floral Shears to carefully make small holes in tops of threes. Hot glue tops of shiny silver ornaments into holes. Refer to photo to randomly place and hot glue silver snowflakes onto trees. (Note: If snowflakes tend to fall off along with Snow, carefully remove Snow where snowflake will go, then glue snowflake more directly onto Foam Cone.)
- Arrange trees on silver tray and scatter ornaments around them. (Optional: Scatter Winter Snow first at base of trees and then set ornaments in Snow.)
One Longfellow Place
Ludington, MI 49431
Elmer’s® Products, Inc.
460 Polaris Pkwy. Ste. 500
Westerville, OH 43082