Skill Level: Beginner
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Heat Gun or hair dryer
- Floral Pins
- Cut two 10” lengths of white mesh. Lay them together centered over the top of the ball. Wrap the mesh tightly down around the ball securing the ends to the ball with floral pins. Carefully use the heat gun to “shrink” the mesh around the ball. Holding the gun too closely will melt the mesh. The heat will shrink and tighten the mesh around the ball.
- Insert the end of the dowel into the ball about 2” at the bottom. Remove the dowel and cover the end with glue. Reinsert the dowel into the hole in the ball to secure. Glue the 5” cube into the urn or container.
- Cut three 2 yard lengths of white mesh and tightly tie around the dowel at the bottom of the ball. Pull all the ends of the mesh towards the front of the dowel. Cut three 2.5 yard lengths of black mesh and tie them around the dowel at the bottom of the ball. Pull all the ends of the black mesh to the back of the dowel for the cape.
- Glue to secure the opposite end of the dowel into the center of the 5” cube.
- Tie a bow with the sheer black ribbon around the neck. Glue two strips of orange sheer ribbon to the hat to embellish. Glue the hat to the head.
- Fill the top of the container with lengths of white mesh to conceal the cube.