Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® Foam:
- Cones: 6”x3”
- Yarn: 3 Coordinating Colors
- Fabric: 3 Coordinating Colors/Styles
- Buttons: 3 Coordinating Colors
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Glue one end of one color of yarn to the bottom edge of a cone. Begin wrapping the yarn around the cone working your way to the top to completely cover.
- To make the hourglass shaped gourd simply wrap the yarn thicker at the top and at the bottom. To make the egg shape gourd wrap the yarn thicker at the bottom and thinner as you work your way up.
- Glue a toothpick into the top of each cone. Cut 2” strips of fabric, 12” long. Roll each strip into a stem and glue a stem onto the toothpick at the top of each cone.
- Cut small square patches of fabric. Glue the patches randomly to the gourds. Glue a button to each of the fabric patches.