Skill Level: Beginner
- Glue one end of the blue variegated yarn to the back of the wreath. Begin wrapping the yarn tightly around the wreath. Keep the wraps of yarn pushed together to completely cover the wreath. Cut the yarn where you stop and glue in place at the back of the wreath.
- Randomly wrap eight of the balls with three colors of coordinating yarn. Glue one end of the yarn to the ball then wrap yarn around the ball in every direction to completely cover. Cut and glue the yarn again where you stop.
- Cut ½” strips of the canvas material and completely cover two of the balls. Glue the end of the strip where you start and stop. Cover the last two balls with jute twine, the same way you did the yarn.
- Glue the wrapped balls in a grouping at the bottom of the wreath. Secure the balls in place by gluing a toothpick into the balls and then gluing to the wreath.
- Cut eight 2″ triangles from the canvas material. Cut a 10″ piece of jute and glue three of the canvas triangles centered, side by side, on the jute. Cut a 14″ piece of jute and glue the other five triangles centered, side by side, on that piece. Glue buttons in between the canvas pieces. Stamp a message or symbols onto the canvas banners.
- Glue the canvas banner to the wreath as shown. Glue a button over the ends of the jute to conceal.