Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® CraftFōM®:
- 14" Extruded Wreath - White
- (2) 1" - White
- (4) 1.5" - White
- (2) 2" - White
- (3) 2.5" - White
- 3" - White
- Jute Twine - Natural
- Variegated Yarn - Blue
- (3) Coordinating Yarns
- Bleached Canvas Fabric
- Letter/Symbol Rubber Stamps & Inks
- Low-Temp Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Glue one end of the blue variegated yarn to the back of the wreath. Begin wrapping the yarn tightly around the wreath. Keep the wraps of yarn pushed together to cover the wreath completely. Cut the yarn where you stop and glue it to the back of the wreath.
- Randomly wrap eight of the balls with three colors of coordinating yarn. Glue one end of the yarn to the ball, then wrap yarn around the ball in every direction to completely cover. Cut and glue the yarn again where you stop.
- Cut ½” strips of the canvas material and completely cover two of the balls. Glue the end of the strip where you start and stop. Cover the last two balls with jute twine like you did the yarn.
- Glue the wrapped balls in a grouping at the bottom of the wreath. Secure the balls by gluing a toothpick into them and then gluing them to the wreath.
- Cut eight 2″ triangles from the canvas material. Cut a 10″ piece of jute and glue three of the canvas triangles centered, side by side, on the jute. Cut a 14″ piece of jute and glue the other five triangles centered, side by side, on that piece—glue buttons in between the canvas pieces. Stamp a message or symbols onto the canvas banners.
- Glue the canvas banner to the wreath as shown. Glue a button over the ends of the jute to conceal.